December 19, 2011

Donna Karen from Russia To NYC


In my quest for higher knowledge, I found myself perusing the interweb for some better places to study. Eventually I settled on a little pie de tier, which looked to be in Manhattan, judging from the view. Now you're probably asking yourself why I didn't know where my future knowledge incubator was, and that is because I found the tasteful images on the Russian website, The Locals. Now as much as I love Russia and Anastasia, I don't read or write a lick of Russian. So after putting the accompanying text into the God-like Google Translator, I was dumbfounded to find that this apartment actually belongs to American fashion designer, Donna Karen. Talk about crossing borders. So this apartment isn't so much a foreign haven, but rather a local hang out. I'm okay with it though. The open space, which is complimented by the open views will most definitely provide some necessary concentration.












LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...