December 12, 2011

So Long, For Now


It's the holiday season, and you know what that means? Yep, you guessed it (probably not though), it's exam time. Seeing that I'm a 20-something college guy... not a 30 year old women, contrary to popular belief, I have been gifted with the power of sleeping learning in an academic institution. This week is especially important in my quest for higher power (and education), because it is when I'm put to the test (get it?), and supposed to show what I learned in between all my blog posts. So what I'm trying to say is that I most likely will not be supplying you with distractions from work this week. However, if you're so inclined to keep up with visual interests, you may check Our Inspiration Board on Tumblr, or keep up with my complaints in real on Twitter. I will be back in action come sometime next week, so sit tight, and don't move until next Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...