December 7, 2011

For the Love of Leather


I usually start out my post by explaining if you've ever met me, you would make some crazy connection to the topic of the day. Well today is just like that, but not really. If you've ever met me, you'd probably confuse me for an elderly individual, from my lack of movement, hearing inadequacies, and sartorial style. But today I want to cover a serious Want of mine that isn't necessarily what someone would think of me wearing. The famous leather jacket. It belongs in every guy's closet, including mine. It's one of the most classic things a guy could own, and every cool person in history has worn one. Seriously, Google it. It's worth it to buy a nice quality, they will last forever, and the better the leather, the better they look. I'm gravitating towards the McQ option, I like the metal work on it, and the fit is a perfectly portioned cropped look that will definitely Up anyone's Bad Ass Factor.

Yves Saint Laurent


Yves Saint Laurent

McQ by Alexander McQueen - Editor's Pick

Givenchy

 Rick Owns

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...