December 8, 2011

Snowy and Luxe


Now that Winter has officially made it's mark here in Chicago, I'm a happy as ever. Give me a snowstorm over a heatwave any day of the week. I just don't like sweating. But in all seriousness, Winter is my favorite season. Cold weather allows for better clothes (for men, at least), the possibility of work and/or school being cancelled for inclement weather,  and it means the end of a year, meaning we can start over if so desired. Plus it's a season of gift giving... and receiving. Anyways, I came across this Swiss destination when I was got the travel bug one day this week. It seems to be perfect for myself, and maybe a tag-along if they deserve it. In Les Giettes, Swiss Alps, Switzerland there is a little makeshift campsite that is for the people (me) who likes to think they're camping, but are also staying in actual living accommodations, with a toilet. I love the look of this comfy and warm bed, looking out on  to the snow covered Alps. It just seems Romantic... notice the capital R.






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...