May 7, 2012

Suitor Paper Products


Who doesn't love getting mail? Unless it's a bill, then you can send that back to wherever it came from. Unlike bills, I will gladly accept any one of these postal-greetings from Suitor, or make a nice home any one of their wise-beyond-its-years desk accessories on my already-cluttered desk. Suitor is a Chicago company that specializes in livening up your correspondence and making notes and doodles to yourself that much more interesting (and pretty). Not only do they have a full line of fancy paper products, but they also offer personalized stationary - and who doesn't love something with their name on it? Plus, the company does these special collaborations with pretty cool people, like Elise Bergman, and Kevin Aeh (seen above). As simple and chic as all of their choices are, they pack a humorous punch. My favorite is the "This needed you..." set of gift tags; they're perfect for when you know the gift you're giving in subpar, so this tag will take most likely take all of the attention away from your attempt at re-gifting. To wrap up this rant about my favorite things, I ask myself, why on Earth have they not asked me to create something yet? Do they know that I would most likely want to put my name AND face on everything?







Photos courtesy of SuitorLife.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...