May 3, 2012

Warm Weather Leather





You know when something is aged just right? Good, because I don't - I'm a fresh-faced twenty-one year old that gets distracted by all things new and shiny. However, when I take breaks from starring at mirrors and disco balls, I have noticed the beauty in aged buttery leather. I'm not entirely positive 'buttery leather' is the correct terminology for what I'm featuring today, but just go with it. These lightly colored pieces of leather furniture have been making me sigh whenever I see them, and The Sartorialist's, Scott Schuman's recent self-portrait (see last picture) got my motor going. I finally went on a rampage of all things buttery and chic. The pictures below, including the one of the smelly shoe, really make me ooze with desire. It could just be the weather, but I am just drawn to the lightly colored supple and succulent leather of these chairs and couches. The warm air and the light color just seem to go together perfectly. Before I start relating black velvet sofas to winter time (but I'm totally right though), I'll let you go, but only after appreciating all that these light and airy approaches to leather furniture have to offer.










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...