June 6, 2012

Bad Ass Bohemian


"You look like an unmade bed" is probably one of the harshest things I've said to someone lately, but in actuality, is it that bad? If you've read any of my many posts on beds... you'll know that I'm a sucker for an unmade bed. Now you won't find my bed to be unmade anytime soon though; that's just lazy. But back to my point, a poked and prodded bed or home can many times look quite comfortable, and dare I say, chic? Take the increasingly trendy style of bohemian chic design, it's basically the teased hair of interior design. A little wild, a little unkempt, but pretty cool nonetheless. You can walk into a bohemian style home and be captivated by the askew pictures on the walls and floor, and the thrown ever-so-perfectly throw over the back of the couch, or even the pillows laid on the floor, offering alternative seating, which I personally think is pushing it; if I visit your house, I will most likely be resistant to take off my shoes, and sit on your floor. Now don't think anyone can get away with having a bohemian style home if you don't do your dishes and forgot to scrape your unmentionables off the bathroom floor. It takes a certain sense of style and prowess to achieve such a haphazard scheme.














All photos courtesy of Bohemian Homes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...