November 8, 2011

The Miracle of Intersecting Lines


Since all things of a Godly nature hold a very high interest in my personal life, it is no wonder why I am oddly drawn to crosses in the home. Yeah yeah, I realize these crosses aren't of the holy persuasion, but they still get my biblical juices flowing. Not to be confused/associated with the Holy Bible, but rather my higher calling of design. The symmetrical shapes add a graphic pop to the room, but won't make it into a geometrical heaven haven. When the shape is featured on it's own it makes a cool statement, and when there is a group, it creates a pretty chic and classic pattern (see directly below). You don't have to be part of the Red Cross to add a cross to your home, just make sure you don't throw it somewhere that already has a pattern. It will probably make people (me) dizzy and/or queasy. 







Top photo courtesy of John Jannuzzi for Lucky Magazine
Lower photos courtesy of French by Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...