December 22, 2011

Jackets for Men


So Winter's here, and I've suffered quite the debacle of winterwear. A button fell of my favorite peacoat. Talk about 'first world problems' huh? In an effort to solve my FWP, I automatically started looking for new coats. Naturally I found many suitable options, and then outlined options of what every man should own. From trenches, to overcoats, to little weekend jackets, I complied the top jackets and coats for all seasons and occasions, from me to you. You're welcome. And don't even think about questioning my choices. By the way, if you can't stop thinking about my problem, I made the conservative decision and decided to not buy a new coat. I'm thinking about replacing all the buttons on my coat to something more interesting. Who knew I could be so crafty?

Burberry Prorsum Cotton Trench

Junya Watanabe Canvas Jacket

Yves Saint Laurent

Oliver Spencer Waxed Cotton

Rick Owens Leather Jacket

Burberry Prorsum Rabbit Collar
All photos courtesy of MrPorter.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...