January 4, 2012

James Geer Goes Inside


Whenever I'm not writing this blog, I'm usually thinking about what I'm going to write. And while thinking about that, I tend to relate back to my own life, or at least my own taste. It's like a circle. Anyways, contrary to popular belief, every single person a style; it may not align with your own tastes, but it's a style nonetheless. I was looking at the archive of Luxe's Inspiration Board on Tumblr the other day, and came to the conclusion that if my personal had to exhibited, it would be there. Now it's not that surprising since I've curated the Tumblr page for over a year now, but what is impressive is the fact that photographer James Geer has captured what seems to be my style to a T. Mr. Geer is a photographer of many things, fashion, lifestyle, outdoors, and really great people. But his Lifestyle portfolio is truly magnificent. Above and below are photos taken by Mr. Geer of a private home somewhere in the world that is cool, classic, comfortable, and most of all, sophisticated. The white walls are offset by the grey color palette throughout. There is almost an industrial feel, if not for such gorgeous views of the outdoors, making the place feel very natural. These photos along with Mr. Geer's other photos are all really inspiring, and make me all kinds of excited.





Photos courtesy of James Geer Photography

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...