March 9, 2011

Jack Spade Does Good Work


They say things work better in pairs, and that can be easily related to Jack Spade, which is the husband-brand of Kate Spade (the brand founder is Andy Spade, husband of Kate Spade). Jack Spade is making quality bags for the men who are too old to be carrying around a backpack, but are not ready to lug around a hard-shell briefcase. The vast and durable selection made by Jack Spade designate quality as the most important issue. I am a huge fan of Jack Spade, and really trust the quality and style of each bag. Living in a big city, I find myself walking from place to place, and my grey cotton briefcase is the perfect bag to carry around all my essentials. I can throw it over my shoulder on my way out of a meeting, or I can use the handles when needing to present myself in a more professional manner. My grey briefcase is the only thing I own from Jack Spade, but I have my eye on a couple of travel essentials too. The array of materials used on each bag range from boat canvas, proofed cotton, a simple rubber, or even Waxwear, which is a refined cotton-canvas. The hardware on each bag is original to Jack Spade too. I think Jack Spade makes some of the best things for men out there today, and they will honestly last for years, only getting better with age. 


Photos courtesy of Jack Spade 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...